The lawn mowers bring a lot of convenience to the homeowners in order to maintain their garden. Some regard it as a very healthy activity which the homeowners must do themselves in order to keep fit and also for the maintenance of their lawn. The cordless lawn mowers are the most preferred type these days. They are battery operated and you can operate them without having any trouble managing a cord. The GreenWorks is a renowned manufacturer of the lawn mowers and their products are popular and rated amongst the top branded lawn mowers.
Top 3 GreenWorks Cordless Lawn Mower Reviews
It is unarguably the best Greenworks Cordless Lawn Mower from the manufacturer. It has amazing quality and performance, which makes it the unanimous choice of a lot of domestic users. The following set of features will give you an excellent insight into the product:
Greenworks 25302 Features
This cordless mower is operated using the 40 Volts G-Max Li-Ion battery. The battery is capable enough to power the multiple tools that you find on-board.
The size of the cutting deck is 20 inches. It cutting deck provides you with ease in maneuverability, easy balancing of the equipment and also better cutting capacity.
The Technology used
The Greenworks manufacturer introduced the Smart Cut Technology which can adjust to its power on the basis of the thickness of the grass.
The auto feature
The machine offers auto battery switch over. It is used for managing the battery performance.
The system is equipped with dual blade system which offers great performance in terms of matching the demands of the users in different grass cutting projects.
Efficiency – The system is found to be very efficient in performance. The two batteries used in the system are ideal for managing the load. The auto battery switchover function transfers the load to the second battery once it gets drained out. This feature ensures efficient performance and eliminates the downtime.
Quick Performance – If you look at the fast products then you will find that the fast performance is dependent on the cutting deck thickness. This one is of 20 inches and it is wide enough to handle the average size lawns in quick time.
Versatility – The versatility is added in the system with its two blade system. The two blades offer users with excellent cut quality, better mulching and also the bagging capabilities.
Convenience – The mower is lightweight, small and very easy to move with its wheels. It can go into congest places for doing the job. Further, it is easy to use and assemble.
Quietness – The system with all its powerful performance doesn’t produce any unwanted sound. The noise level is just that of a ceiling fan.
- Flimsy handle connection – The handle where it connects with the base is found to be a little flimsy. It is vulnerable to break easily, even if you are careful with the machine.
- Lack of instructions – There is a scarcity of information in the user manual particular about the battery where the users always have so many questions.
- Performance issues – This mower is certainly not for those people who want a greatly manicured lawn. Further, it doesn’t work well at the edges of the lawn even.
2. Greenworks 2500502 DigiPro 19-Inch 40V Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower
The product seems to be promising, but it is yet to make a big impression as the other two products. It probably might be because of its higher price. But, if we look at the quality of its features and the impeccable reputation of the manufacturer, then this one seems to be an excellent option.
Greenworks 2500502 Features
The battery used by the system is a Lithium Ion of 40 Volts. It is good for powering all the tools of the equipment and still last for a long time.
Cutting Deck Blade
The cutting deck blade used here is about 19 inches in width that gives good results.
You can exploit 7 different height positions to cut grass in the range of 1-1/8 to 3 inches.
The users are offered with versatile performance where they can use the equipment for the purpose of bagging, mulching and side discharge.
Maneuverability is provided with its 10 inch rear wheels and the front wheels of 7 inches.
Easy to use – First of all, the machine is easy to set up and it hardly takes any notable time. Then, it is easy to move, particularly, with its ideal sized front and rear wheels.
Variety of grass size cut – The owner has the option of using 7 different height adjustments. The lever can be shifted to set it to cut grass in the diverse range of 1-1/8 to 3 inches.
Versatility – This one, like most of the other top products from the manufacturer provide with 3 in 1 mode operation. The 3 different modes of operation include side discharge, mulching and bagging.
Quiet Performance – The system provides users with some real quiet but powerful performance. You can even have an easy conversation with anyone while the machine is operated by you.
Battery Power – The battery is Lithium Ion and as always it gives users with excellent run time.
- Starting trouble – The users have found it to give some starting trouble which is especially common as you go on for your 2nd, 3rd and son on usage of the machine.
- Lack of information – The users find no good and detailed information about several issues, neither in the user manual and nor at the company’s website.
- Batteries – The batteries used are good, but it would have been better that the both batteries are 4AH rather than 1 x 2AH and 1 x 4AH.
3. Greenworks 25223 G-Max 19-Inch 40V Cordless Mower
It isn’t a bad option at all in the cordless mower category. A number of satisfied customers are there who have found it to be a classy option for trimming their lawns. The price is not bad and the performance is impeccable. The following sections of features, pros and cons will give you a clear idea about the quality of the product:
Greenworks 25223 Features
This one comes with a resourceful DigiPro brushless motor. It is powered by the long lasting Lithium Ion battery which promises to give a longer run time.
You can use 7 easy to exploit height adjustment positions in the range of 1-1/4 to 3-1/2 inches.
Cutting Deck Size
The size of the cutting deck is 19inches which is excellent to perform 3 in 1 operation. You can use the system for side discharge, bagging and for mulching.
The package includes the 2AH and 4AH Lithium Ion battery of 40 Volts along with a charger. They are compatible with several other models of the Greenworks lawn mower products.
- In-depth Performance – The height adjustment feature of the system provides with 7 distinct positions. You have good option to cut grass at a desirable length.
- 3 in 1 feature – The system offer users with 3 in one operation mode. It means that you can use it for the purpose of mulching, bagging and for side discharge.
- Longer Run time – The Lithium Ion batteries are considered to be the best source for powering such mowers. They have shown to give excellent run time to the users.
- Noise Level – The noise level of the machine is very low. It is just with the long grass where the noise level increases, but still not by too much.
- Convenience – The product is found to be light in weight and its collapsible handlebar makes storage very easy.
- Low quality paint – The handle is painted in black which is low quality as it wears off pretty quickly.
- Blade length – It has a single blade which is 19 inches in length. It is a small size which compromises performance and speed.
- Clogging – The side discharge operation particularly is vulnerable to clogging particularly with wet grass.
As we can see that all the three models discussed above have some excellent properties. It just depends on your budget and preferences. All the three products discussed above are of good quality and have their usability in a lot of different grass mowing needs. However, each one of them has their own specific limitations and drawbacks as well. They should also be considered equally in order to be sure about the best quality purchase from the Greenworks Cordless Lawn Mower category.